Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I apologize for the crappy, un-uniformly sized photos this week.  Our computer has been a tad under the weather, resulting in Photoshop not wanting to run.  We finally did get Internet Explorer up and running, so at least I can do a post this week!

Day: Thursday
Where: Work
Apple necklace: AE
Shirt: Gap
Green too-long military pants: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Rainbow

Day: Friday
Where: Work, then Dave & Buster's (switched shorts for jeans and flip flops for Sperrys)
Shirt: Banana Republic (made of modal - so comfy!)
Shorts: AE
Shoes: Rainbow

Day: Saturday
Where: Putt-putt and Indians game
Flower ring (can you see it there on the finger pushing down the shutter button?): Target
Tank: Walmart
Crops: AE
Shoes: Payless

Day: Sunday
Where: Ohio State Fair
Necklace: AE
Tank & skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Rainbow

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are no-shows this week.  I actually did take a pic on Monday, but upon a second look at it, decided that you guys didn't need to see that.  Tuesday and Wednesday were just boring.  And in case you are wondering, yes, I pretty much wear those brown Rainbows every day because they are sooo comfortable, but I've had to forego them the last couple of days for supportive tennis shoes and sneakers.  My feet have been killing me, probably from wearing flip flops for the past 3 months straight.  I just hope it's nothing serious.  Even after doing very minimal physical activity, I wake up with my feet feeling like I walked a marathon the day before.  For some reason I don't think this is normal, but I'm going to give it another week to see if they feel any better before I take action.

Have a great Wednesday and rest of the week!

Linking up to:
Poppy

4 comments:

  1. I can definitely agree with you that wearing sandals will hurt your feet after awhile.
    You've got to switch it up a little to save your feet!

    Hope they feel better...

    alyssa
    http://lifeoflyssie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and I love your outfits! They all look comfy, but still super cute!

    ReplyDelete