Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guest Bathroom Mini-Makeover

I've never loved this black shower curtain.  It matches our basement bathroom in NC really well so I don't mind it so much, but it's doing nothing for me up here.  I like color and Target came to the rescue!

Before:


After:

Towels: $4.99 each, Rug: $12.99

This caddy on the vanity is actually to hold utensils if you're having a buffet-style party.  It's really cute but doesn't get daily (hardly even yearly!) use, so I thought I'd put it to use here.  I think it's perfect.  The washcloths are accompanied by a couple bottles of shampoo, body wash, mouth wash, and Q-tips for our guests.  Wash cloths: $2.99 each

These are the softest towels I've ever felt!  I just want to snuggle up in them, and am seriously considering going back and getting some for our bathroom.

Hand towel: $3.99

I still need different shower curtain hooks (these are the cheapest plastic ones you can buy), but haven't found the perfect ones.  Other than that, I love it!  It's just a simple change, but I think it's 100% better and will match the yellow and black (ASU!) theme of our basement in NC.  I wish I could add some stuff to the walls, but it would just have to come back down so what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment