Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scrapbook Paper Mantlescape

On my baby shower post a couple days ago, you may remember I mentioned that I loved the mantlescape I did.  I loved it so much that I didn't want to put my old things back out.  I've become a huge fan of white lately... anything I buy (except for clothes... can't stand white clothes) has to be white.  For the baby shower, I put scrapbook paper in the frames under the TV and loved how it brought the whole color scheme together.  So instead of putting the photos back in the frames, I rummaged through my paper box and filled them with cute scrapbook papers.



I love this one oh so much.  The silhouettes are velvety soft and it's just so stinkin' cute!




I lovey lovey love it.  And it was so simple... why didn't I think of it before?

No comments:

Post a Comment