Thursday, June 16, 2011

Independence Day Decor

I used my Tuesday off this week to pull out all of my July 4th decor.

First, I wove some patriotic ribbon through my awesome wicker wreath forms.

Cute, right?  And soo easy!  I just love these wreaths!  I have a flag out front too that I didn't take a picture of, of course.

I got these pillar holders on clearance at Target (I think) last year.


This basket was a yard sale find last year.  It still had the 50 cent price tag on it.


I threw some flags in this little pitcher (bought a four-pack at HobLob for $1!).


I got these little votive holders at HobLob two years ago, I think.  On clearance, of course.


Okay, this isn't really patriotic, but I bought this mini table runner at Target on clearance for $5, so I just had to include it!  Isn't it cute?!


My brother's moving to Nashville tomorrow, so I'm off bright and early in the morning to help him get moved in and settled.  He's starting a 9-month program at SAE next week, which he's pretty excited about.  We had dinner Tuesday night and I had the thought that he may not ever live in North Carolina again, which made him kind of sad.  SAE has a job placement program, so hopefully they will be able to get him a job after he gets his certification, and I seriously doubt it will be in NC, but I guess you just never know!  He's never lived on his own before, so it will be interesting to see if he can figure out how to do laundry and other domestic things.  I think it will be good for him though.  I'm just proud of him for following his dreams! 

Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment