Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Favorite Ornaments

I've been wanting to do a post on my favorite ornaments so I could play along with Flamingo Toes' Our Favorite Ornaments Party, but my ornaments and I were three states apart. Now that we're all reunited, here they are!


Of course, who doesn't have a s'mores ornament?  We bought this one (obviously) for our first Christmas together.


I bought these ice skates for our "rustic" tree and I love how it looks like they were just haphazardly thrown over the branch.


I love anything Disney, so this Mickey and Minnie ornament makes me happy.  We got it at Disney World last year and it resides on our rustic tree as well.


We bought this ice cream cone ornament at the Southern Christmas Show either last year or the year before (I can't remember). The bottom is an actual mini ice cream cone and the top is a ball ornament. Clever, huh?



My aunt bought me this little owl in New York last month, and I just love him.

  
I bought a set of 4 of these at Target three years ago and they make me smile each time I take them out of the box.

Christmas is only 3 days away... can you believe it?

1 comment:

  1. If there is a "back" side to your ornaments mark the year that you got it with a black sharpie. I've done that since we were married and it is like reading a diary every year I put up the tree. I also try to buy ornaments in places that I travel. Just try not to buy the "BREAKABLE" ones or it is heck to get them home in one piece!
    Thanks for not complaining when I took your foot room on the airplane. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete