Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday (x2)

I was so busy last week that I didn't have a chance to post a WIWW, so I'm doing two weeks' worth today!


Last week:

Day: Wednesday
Where: Work
Shirt: Hand-me-down from my mom
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Sperry


Day: Thursday
Where: Work
Sporting the black and orange for Halloween!
Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Gift from a former co-worker
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Payless


Day: Friday
Where: Work
The kids at work got a kick out of my "costume".  Actually, Thursday I told them that I was wearing my costume tomorrow and the first thing the 4-year-old said when I got there was "What are you?" and the 3-year-old said "She's a monster!"  Umm, do you not see the pumpkin stem on my head?  I've only wanted to a be a pumpkin for Halloween my whole life.
Pumpkin stem:  Target dollar section.  It was actually a kids headband.  I ripped the stem part off and hot glued a hair clip to the back.
Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Gift
Jeans: AE
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kohl's


Day: Saturday
Where: Driving to NC
Red shirt: AE
Tee: Harry Caray's Chicago
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Kohl's


Day: Sunday
Where: Church
Cardi and tank: AE
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Shoe Dept


Day: Monday
Where: Errands and dinner with friends
Shirt: J. Crew via Plato's Closet (I actually traded 5 old shirts that I never wear for this one, plus I got $3 back!  Plato's is my new fave place.)
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Payless

This week:


Day: Thursday
Where: Work
Sweater: Belk
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Kohl's


Day: Friday
Where: Work
Hat: Target
Sweater: AE
Jeans: A&F
Shoes: Macy's


Day: Saturday
Where: Out to lunch and running errands
Shirt: J. Crew via Plato's Closet
Jeans: AE
Boots:  Yay!  I ordered these from Shoebuy.com and I love them!  They're not all that warm, but aren't they cute?


Day: Sunday
Where: JoAnn and Michael's
Cardi: Charlotte Russe via Plato's Closet
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Walmart
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Payless


Day: Monday
Where: Work
Cardi: Belk
Shirt: Gap
Tank: AE
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Walmart


Day: Tuesday
Where: Work
Cardi: Charlotte Russe via Plato's Closet
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: AE
Boots: Shoebuy.com

Linking up to:
the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit with the gray hat and sweater--very cute!
    also love all of your cute socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!! Love your sense of style!

    paige

    ReplyDelete