Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Day: Wednesday
Where: Work (Celebrating the twins' 3rd birthday!)
Cardi: Belk
Tank: ON
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Kohl's

Day: Thursday
Where: Work
Tee & Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Rainbow

Day: Friday
Hmm, this outfit looked much better then than it does now...
Where: Work
Cardi: Belk
Tee & Jeans: AE
Shoes: Rainbow

Day: Saturday
Where: Garage saling
Shirt: Kristin Davis (Belk)
Necklace: Target
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Macy's (I realized when I got home this day that my favorite red shoes now have part of the patent leather peeling off on each wedge heel... great)

Day: Sunday
Where: Twins' 3rd birthday party
Cardi: AE (via Plato's Closet! Hard to tell, but it's a deep wine color.)
Tank: ON (hmm... didn't realize I wore it twice this week!)
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Kohl's

Day: Monday
Where: Work
Cardi: Charlotte Russe (via Plato's Closet!)
Tee & Jeans: AE
Shoes: Payless

Day: Tuesday
Where: Work
Necklace: Made by me
Cardi: Aeropostale (via Plato's Closet!)
Tee, Tank & Jeans: AE
Shoes: Payless

Okay, so as you can see, I've discovered the wonders of Plato's Closet!  Steven and I were driving to a garage sale on Saturday and we passed by one and I decided I just had to stop in and see what they had because I'd never been to one before.  I really wanted some boyfriend/grandpa cardigans (I'm not sure of the terminology) to wear this fall but didn't want to spend a lot for them, so whadya know but they were having a sale on their sweaters - buy 2 get 1 free!  So I got all three sweaters for $16... YES!  I know the AE one was probably $39.50 to begin with (I pretty much know the prices of their things before I even look at the tag... can you tell I shop there often?), the Charlotte Russe one was probably $20 and the Aero one was probably $20 or more.  so I saved over $60 by shopping second-hand!  And they look like brand-new!  Awesome.

As always, linking up to:
the pleated poppy blog


8 comments:

  1. My favorite is the outfit with the blue and white stripped cardi! It looks really nice on you :)

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the cardy finds! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute. I thought Fridays outfit was especially great!

    I have a "Bejeweled Wednesdays" link up for gals like you who like to coordinate jewelry into their outfits. I'd love it if you'd add your link to it and share in the sharing of accessorizing ideas!
    Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I love cardi's also! And, I need to go to Plato's Closet....there is one about 10 minutes from my house! You got some great deals there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your big smile in the first picture! I wish we had a Plato's Closet close by!!! I would so shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a huge fan of Plato's! Such a great place for good deals. Love the wine colored cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great week! Cute cardigans. I have a little obsession with cardigans. My husband asks me why I keep buying them :) I think they make an outfit complete.

    ReplyDelete